tbclock is a dirty little app that displays a full screen binary clock in your terminal (using curses).
It is quite simple and features modules like 'guessbin' a little game and 'chrono' a timer with tenth of seconds. It was a fun way to learn curses.
What's New in This Release:
· Resizing is now working. You can change the display mode on the fly with the "a" key in "clock" and "chrono".
· Colors can be selected from the command line with the -H and -M options.
· Decimal help is now triggered with -e instead of -H.
· The new -p option allows you to display time in AM/PM style instead of 24h.
· A new build system is used, so gmake is not needed.
· Signedness in mod_clock was fixed for Linux/PPC.
· A display bug in small terms was fixed.