kmj is the classical Mah Jongg for four players. If you are looking for the Mah Jongg solitaire please use the application kmahjongg.
Right now this program lets you choose the tiles every player had at the end of a hand. It will then compute the scores and make the payments between the players. The results are saved in a database for later consultation, or if you want to continue a game at a later date.
The ruleset is classical chinese as played in Germany. Right now this is fixed - I will make this fully configurable. It will also be possible to define new rulesets. The rules for a game will be saved in the database, so every game could be played with different rules.
Some time later, I might implement a real playing mode: play against the computer or against other players over the network, just like xmj does.
This program is still in heavy development, so be warned - it might do unexpected things like erasing your hard disk or eating your cat.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· faster startup
· save used rules with game
· save rulesets in data base
· ruleset editor
· implement full Classical Chinese ruleset
· user manual describes rule system
· implemented penalties
· save / restore window geometry and column widths
· more consistent english texts, german translation fixes
· many bug fixes and smaller improvements