Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock'n'Roll on the Amiga.
Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones... If you are new to Enigma, you may want to take a look at a few screenshots.
Here are some key features of "Enigma":
· Completely free!
· More than 700 different levels.
· High-resolution 2D graphics.
· Realistic physics simulation.
· More than 500 different game objects.
· Oxyd compatibility mode that lets you play roughly 500 additional levels.
· SDL (>= 1.2)
· SDL_mixer (>= 1.2.4)
· SDL_image (>= 1.2.0)
What's New in This Release:
· 60+ new levels, now more than 1000 in total
· added easy mode to some existing levels
· fixes of all levels with known shortcuts
· Finnish translation, French and Russian 1.0 manuals
· support of updatable cross internet level packs
· sound damping for noisy levels
· many smaller enhancements