cgames project consists of three games for the Linux console.
cgames is a package that provides three games for the Linux console. Included are cmines (minesweeper), csokoban (sokoban), and cblocks (sliding-block puzzles).
The games make use of the console font and mouse support to improve the user interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Created a ./configure script and a top-level Makefile.
· Added the option to permit building without gpm.
· Modified the keyboard interface to cblocks (after a suggestion by Ben Olmstead).
· Added the 'S' command to csokoban.
· Modified the cblocks -w feature's output format.
· Minor documentation bugfixes.