cardwords project is a form crosswords on the cardtable with cards showing characters.
cardwords is a customizable, client/server, multiplayer card game. The cards show characters and points.
The players form crosswords on the card-table with their cards. By editing text files, cardwords can be customized to any language using latin-1 characters. The set of cards, the card-table, and rules for bonus and penalty points can also be customized.
· the Gtk--(>=1.2.1) and Gtk+(>=1.2.6) libraries,
· the Gnu c++ compiler g++ 2.95,
· Gnu m4,
· standard unix utilities (sed, cut, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Using automake/autoconf.
· Renamed the former README to userguide and updated it.
· Applied a Patch from Falk Hueffner that allows cardwords to compile on 64bit-Linuxes.