XLogical project is a parallel thinking puzzle game with ray-traced graphics, music, and sound.
XLogical is a puzzle game based on an Amiga game developed by Rainbow Arts called Logical. It features ray-traced graphics, music, and sound effects. The game is addictive, requiring parallel thinking and quick reflexes.
We enjoyed playing it so much back in its day that we decided it would be a fun project to recreate it for Linux - our new OS of choice.
We originally started with GTK for the rendering system, but eventually decided that SDL was more apropriate for what we were trying to accomplish ( after attempting to make GTK work like SDL for awhile ).
So, while not without its grief, this project was a good one. We hope you enjoy the game!
· g++ compiler
· SDL and SDL-devel
· SDL_mixer and SDL_mixer-devel
· SDL_image and SDL_image-devel
What's New in This Release:
· fixed ball lost in tunnel bug
· abstracted system time calls to Cgraph class to be more portable and did some general code cleanup. This should help FreeBSD builds.
· fixed fullscreen flickering problem with the Win32 port
· updated Visual C++ project files to SDL-1.2.2