Wizznic is an implementation of Puzznic for Gp2X Wiz, Windows and Linux. It is made very easy for non-programmers to contribute Levels/Graphics and sounds.
Wizznic is a puzzlegame where you have to match bricks of the same kind, this is not as easy as you'd think.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Reordered levels
· Corrected some misaligned text
· Changed level file naming from levelX.wzp to levelXXX.wzp (level0.wzp is now level000.wzp and level10.wzp is level010.wzp).
· Time that it takes for a brick to "die" affects the framerate of the expl-animation, this value can now be set from each level.
· Particle systems have a layer associated, either PSYS_LAYER_TOP, PSYS_LAYER_UNDERDEATHANIM or PSYS_LAYER_UNDERBRICK.
· "Thor" theme by ViperMD.
· Tiles 0-17 can be animated from files TILEBASE-tile#.png, animation runs at 12 fps, one row of images, number of frames abritary.
· Clocked wiz up to 600 mhz since the pixel plotting function became a bit heavier.
· OpenGL support is enabled by default, compile with WITH_OPENGL=false to disable. See readme[1.0.4] for more information.