Warehouse project is a shoving boxes game.
Warehouse is a puzzle/strategy game that involves shoving boxes around a crowded warehouse.
It is loosly based off of the classic "Shove It" game for the SEGA Genisis (Actually much of the current level design is from my memories of playing that game).
· ClanLib 0.7.3
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote most of gamestate.C/.h to reduce the occurance of testing irrelavent objects. This should have notable improvements in delay times while "shoving" boxes.
· Removed most instances of the Object* arrays in favor of the new TLIST and TMAP types. This allows for more logical searching of loaded tiles. It is no longer necessary to loop through the entire list if the X,Y location is known.
· Resolved a configure/make issue that spawned from a ClanLib flag handling change. Mostly this required adding ClanLib testing to the configure.ac and using the automatically generated flags.
· ML - Sorry to everyone who was snagged by this, the games does compile against the ClanLib-0.7 branch now, unfortunantly it also means that >=clanlib-0.7 is required.
· The game now pays attention to the -DDATADIR compile flag, allowing for more UNIX friendly file installation. This is ease to implement using the prefix= and datadir= configure options.