Twin Distress 1.1.0
Twin Distress project is a puzzle game where you remove all blocks of the same color from the screen.
Two blocks are removed at a time, and must be of the same color. After completing a level, you will be rewarded with a bonus point for every tick left on the clock.
For each level thereafter, the time to complete the the level will be shorter.
What's New in This Release:
· updated the help screen with all of the new features in the game
· forgot to add gravity for when blocks are put back on the screen
· created add_gravity_effect_for_blocks_put_back() & modified wrong_move_penalty()
· added gravity to the game
· added another bonus scoring option to the game when a player doesn't make a wrong move in the level
· completed the ability for the blocks to randomize in Very Hard & Insane skill modes