Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection is an assortment of single-player puzzle games for Linux users. It contains a reimplementation of Minesweeper where every puzzle is guaranteed to be solvable, a number of logic puzzles originally invented by Nikoli, an implementation of Sudoku, and an assortment of other familiar and not-so-familiar puzzle games perfect for energizing your brain during a coffee break.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new puzzle, Keen, which clones KenKen.
· Another new puzzle, Towers, commonly seen elsewhere as Skyscrapers.
· A third new puzzle, Singles, which clones Hitori.
· And a fourth new puzzle, Signpost, which clones Arrow Path.
· More puzzles are playable via the keyboard now.
· Unequal has a new mode that displays one-different adjacencies.