A 3D Rogue-like game.
f1 - Toggle fullscreen (on most systems)
left mouse click - Open/Close doors, Move group / person / item (Click not drag! Click again to drop item. However, it's click-and-drag to move items from containers... confusing, I know.)
right mouse click - Get info on item
i - Inventory (Party info)
o - Options
Esc - Quit mission
1,2,3,4 - Select a player to control
0 - Toggle group/single player control
f - Cycle thru group formations
[,] - Zoom in/out
arrows - Move scene (same as moving the mouse to the edge of the screen.)
CTRL+arrows - Rotate scene (same as CTRL+moving the mouse to the edge of the screen.)
(Shift makes the above two work slower.)
-When moving items, move the mouse over a creature and click again to drop/give the item to selected creature. Selected creatures light up in blue. You can only get/move items to places you can reach. You can't reach thru walls w/o a spell.
-When trying to open doors, the door won't open (or close) if something is blocking its path.
- Multi-level, random, scrolling dungeons. Populated with many, fearsome vermin for yer exterminatin' pleasure
- Control a group of four ex-adventurers as they try to find dignity in their new profession
- An interactive world of items, characters, spells, enemies and traps
- Multiple missions per level, so you decide which dungeons to enter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- With chapter 12 of the story finished, the game can now be completed.
- Rendering was greatly improved: the game now runs on low-end systems with a reasonable framerate.
- Other improvements include new icons for everything, new music, and new outdoor environments including house models.
- There is also a new container UI.