Powerball is a puzzle game where you have to tip a board in order to bring a ball into the target.
It supports Webcams (put a real board in front and move it) and Stereo view.
Here are some key features of "Powerball":
· Modern 3d Graphics using Ogre Engine ( http://www.ogre3d.org )
· 3D Stero View mode (yes; you can play it on your 3*4m Powerwall using two beamers)
· Image recognition technology (yes; you can print out a chessbased board and play it in front of your webcam!!)
· Support for Windows and Linux (Ubuntu tested; even with Camera recognition)
· GPL2 License; you can hack around in the games source code.
You can get the game from SVN with the following command:
svn co https://powerballgame.svn.sf.net/svnroot/powerballgame/powerball
You have to compile it to install it on Linux. Game data (boards, etc.) is under a free-for-private-use licence.