Powerball is a puzzle game for all ages where you have to tip a board in order to bring a ball into the target. On the way you can collect Items like coins, beam, switches (which open you doors to more coins). It's based on the Ogre 3D Engine and was created during a University Project.
It supports Webcams (put a real board in front and move it) and Stereo view.
Here are some key features of "Powerball":
· Modern 3d Graphics using Ogre Engine ( http://www.ogre3d.org )
· 3D Stero View mode (yes; you can play it on your 3*4m Powerwall using two beamers)
· Image recognition technology (yes; you can print out a chessbased board and play it in front of your webcam!!)
· Support for Windows and Linux (Ubuntu tested; even with Camera recognition)
· GPL2 License; you can hack around in the games source code.
You can get the game from SVN with the following command:
svn co https://powerballgame.svn.sf.net/svnroot/powerballgame/powerball
You have to compile it to install it on Linux. Game data (boards, etc.) is under a free-for-private-use licence.