A minesweeper and picross clone
Picross is a number logic game in which cells in a grid have to be coloured or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Minesweeper is a single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
The ingame help provides information about game controls.
- basic picross gameplay
- no hints mode: do not automatically prevent incorrect tile hits - the player must solve the puzzle correctly without hints. there is no penalty time in this mode.
- randomly generated puzzles with arbitraty size and difficulty
- display which streaks are solved by greying out numbers
- drag locking: during a drag, movement is locked either to the row or column to prevent undesired movement
- drag operation locking: during a right mouse button drag, either all affected tiles are cleared OR marked, not both
- basic minesweeper gameplay
- guaranteed solvable boards (logic only, no guessing)
- statistics / highscore tracking
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Development has moved to the KDE playground area.
- The game has been rewritten using QGraphicsView and other standard Qt/KDE technologies.
- Major features such as predetermined puzzles and savepoints have been added.