Computer program that plays the board game Blokus
Pentobi is a computer program that plays the board game Blokus.
- Supports the game variants Classic, Classic Two-Player, Duo, Trigon, and Trigon Two-Player
- Different levels of playing strength
- Save and load games in Smart Game Format including comments and move variations
- Source code is available under the GNU General Public License
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for compilation with version 5 of the Qt libraries (see INSTALL for details)
- Slightly increased playing strength at higher levels (mainly in game variant Duo)
- The default settings in game variants with more than two players are now that the human plays the first color and the computer all other colors
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the window was put in fullscreen mode by a method of the window manager (e.g. title bar menu on KDE) and then returned to normal mode by a different method (e.g. pressing Escape)