Network Failure 0.2.0
Network Failure is a puzzle game featuring a jumbled up computer network.
$ cmake .
If you have the libraries installed correctly, cmake should be able to generate a makefile for your platform.
What's New in This Release:
· Added an interface to change the difficulty (aka randomness). NOTE: the randomness is greater when the number is lower... this will probably be fixed soon though
· Added an interface to turn off sound/music -Added a puzzle set with 7 puzzles.
· Renamed the "Okay" button to "Save" in the save dialog
· On Linux (and *nix) systems, puzzles are now saved in ~/.networkfailure by default
· Fixed the score algorithm