Marryampic2 is a memory card game with sound for each pair and new rules.
WARNING ! : no CardSet is included in this archive, if you haven't any CardSet you must first download one for this game. After downloading, put the cardset in the "cards" directory. You can found a CardSet of animals, on www.aminet.net in game/data/MRP_Animals.lha and many others on my web page.
Marryampic I was an Amiga game coded in Blitz Basic. Marryampic II requires the SDL library, SDL_image and SDL_mixer. It has been recoded from scratch. The cardsets done for Marryampic I can be used with this version.
In a console, type "make" to recompile the game. Tested here with a Linux Mandrake. Type "./marryampic2" to start the game. To have a fullscreen video mode use "-f" or "--fullscreen" as parameter, or press 'f' key during setup.
This game is released under the terms of GNU General Public License.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· sound glitches fix under Linux version (bigger audio buffer)
· localisation available with the first French catalogue language.
· now look in some Linux style directories like /usr/share/games, to consider packages in the future
· use HOME environment variable to store settings.
· a new cardset theme is available on "musical instruments" (really nice for the other game mode than classic one!)