Mah-jong is a mahjong board game with multiplayer and network support.
Mah-Jong for Unix is a set of three programs comprising a networked Mahjong game, a graphical client for humans and a basic computer player. The game can be played by four humans, by a human and three computer players, or any other combination. The version of Mahjong is what is generally called Chinese Classical. It should not be confused with the solitaire games such as xmahjongg.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· a few functions added to player and game modules;
· Makefile options tidied, and code for Windows with and without msys added.
· fix couple of bugs, one causing crash;
· Handle NumRounds option;
· Add --id-order-seats option;
· End game at end of hand, instead of start of next;
· port to GTK+2;
· Allow customization via gtkrc files;
· Fix long-standing bug in display of tiles (positioning of left and right players' hands);
· Provide player status info to right of rack, when the wall is shown;
· Handle game ending at end of last hand;
· Allow user to arrange tiles in hand (SortTiles display option);
· Fix an old and silly bug (causing only subtle UI misbehaviour);
· Remove wrong size setting of scoring information window;
· Arrange for players to be seated in order of specification when starting local game (if not random);
· Handle interrupted system calls on windows gtk2;
· document the strategy options (partly, at least).