KrossWordPuzzle is a crossword playing game for KDE4. It can open *.puz-files (AcrossLite) and it's own *.kwp-files (which are XML files). You can download lots of crosswords from within the game.
Here are some key features of "KrossWordPuzzle":
· Load *.puz-files
· Download *.puz-files from the internet
· Give hints, check and solve crosswords
· Themes (currently a defualt one and Scribble, I've also made an Egyptian-theme but it's too big to be uploaded here..)
· Clue list in a dock, which also shows the current answers
· Clue cells can be shown in the crossword, for *.puz-files they're hidden. Later, clue cells could be manually switched on or off (I need to add a new cell type that can display two "half" clue cells, one across and one down).
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update to current SVN version
· Fixes compilation issues