A crossword puzzle game
KrossWordPuzzle is a crossword playing game for KDE4. It can open *.puz-files (AcrossLite) and it's own *.kwp-files (which are XML files). You can download lots of crosswords from within the game.
- Load *.puz-files
- Download *.puz-files from the internet
- Give hints, check and solve crosswords
- Themes (currently a defualt one and Scribble, I've also made an Egyptian-theme but it's too big to be uploaded here..)
- Clue list in a dock, which also shows the current answers
- Clue cells can be shown in the crossword, for *.puz-files they're hidden. Later, clue cells could be manually switched on or off (I need to add a new cell type that can display two "half" clue cells, one across and one down).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update to current SVN version
- Fixes compilation issues