Kat's Sudoku 0.1.2
Kat's Sudoku is a simple helper program for solving Sudoku puzzles.
After setting a certain field to a number, it deletes all occurrences of this number in the corresponding row/column/block so that scanning of rows/columns/blocks for possible entries is unnecessary.
Otherwise, there is no logic, which means that finding the solution is still the player's task.
· gnome libs
· Untar and run "make"
· Run "katsudoku". You are presented with an empty board full of numbers.
· Get a puzzle from your favourite newspaper. With a right-click you can set a number in a field.
· If you can exclude a number in a field, do a left-click.
· No undos! So be careful or you have to start again (like in the hardcopy version).
· Solve and enjoy!
What's New in This Release:
· The font size was changed to 34.
· The Makefile now uses pkg-config.