Kajongg is the classical Mah Jongg for four players. If you are looking for the Mah Jongg solitaire please use the application kmahjongg.
Kajongg can be used in two different ways: Scoring a manual game where you play as always and use Kajongg for the computation of scores and for bookkeeping. Or you can use Kajongg to play against any combination of other human players or computer players.
Kajongg comes with a ruleset for classical chinese as played in Germany. You can change the ruleset at your will and also define whole new rulesets. The rules for a game are saved in the database, so every game could be played with different rules. Changing a ruleset does not affect existing games.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The manual now contains an introduction into the game
· Tiles can be discarded by dragging them with the mouse
· Make tiles in the hand larger and others smaller for better playability on small screens
· Make games suspendable / resumable
· Animate moving tiles
· Demo mode: Watch four computer players
· More complete implementation of the Classical Chinese rules
· As an option show only possible actions (like calling Pung)
· Many more smaller fixes and improvements