HouseBot is an open source (GPLv3) program for playing the game of go.
Here are some key features of "HouseBot":
· Ego boost (program is still extremely weak)
· Many configuration options for altering behavior (planned)
· Can disable specific game logic
· Can alter the importance of particular move types
· D compiler
· dsss (required for automatic compilation)
· gnu make (optional for additional compilation and execution features)
What's New in This Release:
· Now uses Tango standard library instead of Phobos
· Better thread synchronization using mutexes and conditions from the Tango library
· Now supports 4 search modes: 1plyAMAF, 1plyMC, 1plyUCT, 1plyShuffle
· Shuffle corresponds to MCTR (Monte Carlo Transposition Reuse) and seems to outperform 1plyUCT in limited testing.
· Small tweaks to time management