Hexxagon is an Ataxx clone.
The goal of the game is to conquer as much of the board as possible, which is done by capturing the opponent's pieces or by cloning your own.
The goal of the game is to get more pieces than your opponent before the board is full. The pieces can clone or jump. All the opponents pieces that lies next to a moved piece will become yours.
· A piece (red) can be cloned to all empty cells (green) next to it.
· A piece (red) can jump to all empty cells (green) one cell away from it.
· Cloning or jumping next to one of your opponents pieces will capture it. Cloning the middle red piece in the picture to the empty green cell will result in the board represented in the second picture.
· gtkmm v2.4
What's New in This Release:
· New clean X GUI.
· You can change the layout of the board.
· The board is scalable.
· Graphics are optimized to perform better over a remote connection.
· The computer indicates what his next move will be.
· Progressbars are used to indicate the scores.
· GUI uses GTK+2.