NOTE: There is a special Grappling Hook Christmas offer! Anyone who buys Grappling Hook on the website of the game ( http://ghook.speedrungames.com ) and uses this coupon code at checkout saves 25 %: BMWS000H3. The code is valid until 23:59 EST on 27. December 2009.
Grappling Hook is an innovative first-person action puzzle / jump 'n' run game. In this game, you will have to use the Grappling Hook as a mighty high-tech tool to overcome various challenging obstacles by performing incredible moves and fast combinations of daring tricks.
The dynamic and surprising levels open opportunities to use the Grappling Hook in unique ways never seen before in a game. Making your way through the levels requires both skill and creativity, while the increasing difficulty pushes you to become a real master of the Grappling Hook.
Here are some key features of "Grappling Hook":
· Perform daring moves and tricks with the Grappling Hook.
· Solve challenging gameplay and action puzzles.
· Beat 31 dynamic, animated, and unique levels.
· Earn 30 cool achievements and master 248 challenges.
· Create your own levels with the built-in level-editor.
· 2.0 Ghz processor
· 1 GB RAM
· Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X700
· Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 2600/ better
· Please make sure, that you have installed the latest video card drivers: NVidia, ATI
· Limited game play
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Storyline extended with a lot more messages throughout all levels.
· One more level in the storymode.
· Improved the guiding in many levels.
· Console-output will be saved in a log-file.
· Fixed a small glitch with the record-messages.
· Fixed a glitch, when a player switched to the menu at the end of a level.
· Users can save/load their levels on every platform even without administrator rights.
· The game will display levels that are inside the user-folder.
· News will be loaded only once at startup to improve menu-performance.