GnomerMind application is a puzzle game for Gnome, loosely based on the classic MasterMind game.
I've always been fascinated by this game, and I've spent an heap of time playing the version (Logic) implemented on some Nokia cellular phones.
Here are some key features of "GnomerMind":
· All the fascination of the original game
· Immediate, easy-to-learn gameplay
· Highly customizable: up to 7 game parameters can be configured at your will
· Funny & eye-catching graphics
· Theme support: make GM appear just as you want!
· Sound effects for an even funnier playing action
· Control the game via mouse or keyboard... to be as immediate as you like it!
· Possibility to save your exciting matches and restore them later
· Full documentation: in-game help system & theme building tutorial
· Easy to install, light for the system
It speaks many languages, including:
· Portuguese (standard)
· Chinese (traditional)
· Conform to the GNOME standards
· gnome-libs (at least 1.0.59)