The GNOME Games package contains a collection of open source games for the GNOME desktop environment.
GNOME Games contains fifteen games including card games, puzzle games, and arcade games, designed to be simple but addictive.
Here are some key features of "GNOME Games":
· Five or More
· Same GNOME
· The standard GNOME 2.10 libraries and librsvg with a correctly installed gdk-pixbuf plugin. Some games also require a C compiler or the Guile scheme interpreter (version 1.6 or newer).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One bugfix and a few translation updates.
Alexander Shopov (1):
· Updated Bulgarian translation
Khoem Sokhem (1):
· [l10n] Added Khmer translation
Marek ÄŒernockÃ½ (1):
· Updated Czech translation
Peter MrÃ¡z (1):
· Updated Slovak translation
Thomas Hindoe Paaboel Andersen (1):
· swell-foop: prevent keyboard focus from going to the toolbar
Tom Tryfonidis (3):
· Updated Greek translation
· Updated Greek help tranlations
· Updated screenshots for Greek help translations