Gemhun is a puzzle game in which you have to group gems/stones together to get rid of them.
Gemhun is a game in which the player groups together gems or stones of a chosen amount which will then disappear. It features many different game modes, and supports themes and network play.
It is inspired by Frozen Bubble, Tetris, and some other games.
· Kyra Sprite Engine (required)
· ncurses (required)
· SDL_image (required)
· SDL_mixer (required)
· Simple DirectMedia Layer (required)
· Mesa (recommended)
· SDL_net (recommended)
What's New in This Release:
· I've now added a winxp build. It is compiled with sdl 1.2.6, opengl and kyra 2.0.7 .
· You don't have to download kyra if you use this build.
· Just create a directory and unpack the GemHunters-x86-win32-20040529.zip
· and GemHunters-data-20040529.tar.gz into it.
· Download a pax and unpack it into the GemHunters-data/pax/ directory for use. Alternatively you could unpack it into your $APPDATA/GemHunters/pax/ directory.
· Don't throw away any subdirectories otherwise it won't work.
· What $APPDATA is can be seen in a console window typing "set" and search for it... Good luck :)