GTacToe project is a Tic Tac Toe game with intelligent AI. It also features network play, two player local games, and much more.
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
What's New in This Release:
· Long break from coding on this but here are the minor changes and big bug fixes
· Cleaned up a lot of code to make sure the core/ui split is complete
· Prepared things for a QT gui for the 4.0.0 release
· Thinking about how I will do a windows port
· Added lots of header files and functions to the configure script
· Added the missing errno.h in the last release (sorry I didn't notice sooner)
· Fixed a network error where my error checking always reported an error