3D single player game
GNUbik uses GTK+ and/or X11 and Mesa/OpenGL.
- Free Software. GNUbik is licensed under the GNU General Public Licence.
- Supports cubes of any size. 3x3x3 is the default.
- Custom colours. Choose any that are available to your system. Just drag and drop them to the cube.
- Instead of colours, you can also use images.
- You can watch the cube solve itself. And you can write your own scripts and run them on the cube.
- You can record and playback sequences of moves.
- GNUbik has been tested on many GNU/Linux operating systems and is designed to work on any POSIX compliant platform which has the X Window System and Mesa / OpenGL installed.
- Uses the GTK widget set, and has a Gnome look and feel.
- Internationalised menu labels. GNUbik has been translated into non English languages.
- Configurable animation speed.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Reorganisation of the autotools and build system.
- Updated the licence from GPLv2+ to GPLV3+
- Added bg, gr, pt_BR, pt_PT and zh_CH translations.
- The program now depends on Gtk+ version 2.6 or later.