G.E.M.Z. is a commercial and cross-platform puzzle game that runs on numerous operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, MorphOS, AROS i386, WARPOS, Amiga OS4 PPC, Amiga OS3.x 68k, and more.
It features the following difficulties:
- Easy (16 levels)
- Normal (36 levels)
- Hard (49 levels)
- Insane (81 levels)
- Madness (169 levels)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Got several FPS increase in all scenes for the High and Medium detail levels.
· Huge speed up in the Play screen rendering +35% for High and Medium detail levels.
· Fullscreen message was corrected for Amiga, OSX and MorphOS systems (alt/cmd/amiga+enter)
· Now it's possible to turn on/off the music in the main screen and in the pause screen, this setting will be saved for the next sessions
· During language selection the you may change the details level which will be remembered for the next game sessions.
· Added Swedish and Japanese translations, fixed english translation.
· Corrected the sprite layers order in LOW and MIN settings.
· Now all musics are encoded using OggVorbis/128Kb, this means that the game size is now around 130Mb (depending on the version), MacOSX PPC is still 480Mb because a bug we are trying to resolve.
· Speed up in game matrix initial rendering, madness level rendering is much faster now.
· Reduced 20% SoundFX volume.