Floater project lets you play bridge over the Internet.
- It's free. Play as much as you want.
- It is cross-platform. You don't need a particular kind of computer to play.
- It's non-commercial. Floater will never do annoying things like post advertisements, sell your email to spam agencies, or use platform support (or non-support) as leverage to influence your behavior.
- It's open source. That means the above advantages will never go away.
- It supports a variety of scoring modes: MP, IMP, rubber, and three-handed hearts.
- The user base is congenial: Floater is the only bridge network we have seen that has anything like the feel of a face-to-face club. When you log into Floater you see people you know. When you sit down and partner someone, you actually have a feeling of what their bids mean. To contrast, the bigger networks tend to dump you in a room with hundreds of people you have never met before.