Entombed! project is a is a one- or two-player maze game based on the classic Atari 2600 game "Entombed,"
You and your team of archeologists have fallen into the "catacombs of the zombies." There's no time for research, though; the walls are closing in, and the zombies have sprung to life!
Fortunately, you've discovered an ancient mystical potion which allows you to create and destroy walls. Bottles of this potion are strewn about the catacombs. Grab them, and you can break through walls when you get stuck, or create a wall behind you, if you're being chased.
The longer you survive, the faster you have to move.
What's New in This Release:
· Cleaned up warnings about 'string.h' functions.
· Improved maze-generation code. (Moving through bitmasks, rather than simply randomly toggling walls.)
· Expanded INSTALL.txt a little.
· Allowed Left/Right to change number of players on title screen. (Without reading the docs, it wasn't obvious how to change it!)
· Added pause screen (use Tab or P key to pause).
· Players now start with 2 potions.
· Replaced in-game music (would crash sometimes!)