Console Lines is a "Lines" game for the Unix terminal. There is no in-game help available right now, so check the README file. To move the cursor, use arrows (or jkhl), to select or to move a chip, use space. To instantly quit, use 'q'. Console Lines requires a certain terminal size, supports a mouse (curses or GPM), and works with various ncurses libraries.
You will need an ANSI standart C compiler, GNU make, and a decent curses library that supports colors.
The current lists of operation systems tested:
Linux, glibc 2.2
What's New in This Release:
· Support for smaller terminals (as small as 19x19).
· Support for terminal resize.
· Support for black and white terminals.
· Support for command line options.
· A workaround for a nasty ALTLinux/Debian GPM bug.
· Persistant high scores.
· A man page has been added.