ChangeBlindness is a small game that demonstrates the change blindness phenomenon.
The effect shows that our brains have low level change detection that is subconscious and that can be disabled pretty easily (for instance with a flicker).
Here are some key features of "ChangeBlindness":
· Increasing difficulty levels
· The software was not developed with software engineering in mind, but still sports some nice features (Logging, Preference Store, Model/View-Separation, nsis-Installer-Skripts).
· Java Runtime >=1.5
What's New in This Release:
· The icon count can no longer be reduced below 0.
· A cheat mode that doesn't record high scores was added.
· Better documentation was provided.