Bridge Calculator is free software written in C++, using Lua and FLTK2 to provide a graphical utility for solving problems in the Bridge card game.
Bridge Calculator quickly solves the double dummy problem, imports deals from PBN, BBO .lin files, and has both text-based and graphical user interfaces.
The software also includes a deals generator, and an API for the double dummy solver, which can be useful for programmers who want to add it in their apps.
Bridge Calculator is a platform-independent application that supports the Linux, Microsoft Windows and any other POSIX compliant operating system.
- deal: first release (lua scriptable, paraller deal generator)
- SDUI: changes in names of functions in constrain editor: shapeDec -> pattern
- GUI, SDUI: symbols rendering has been fixed (in some Linux distro)
- all: 64-bit Windows build (experimental)
- all: dependencies have been reduced: boost chrono isn't required an more, rest of the boost libs. are staticaly linked
- all: now Lua 5.2 is used (updated: 5.1 -> 5.2)