BlockOut II 2.4
BlockOut II is a free adaptation of the original BlockOut DOS game edited by California Dreams in 1989.
The score calculation is also nearly similar to the original game. BlockOut II has been designed by an addicted player for addicted players. BlockOut II is an open source project available for both Linux and Windows operating systems.
· OpenGL runtime
· Extract the blXX-linux-i586.tar.gz file
· Set the BL2_HOME environment variable to the bl2 directory (ex.: export BL2_HOME=/home/softpedia/bl2)
· if you experience problem '...libc.so.6 (GLIBC_2.4) is needed...' when running blockout, try the blockout_oldlibc.
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds a frame limiter, a demo mode, and a practice mode.
· It fixes a replay bug, the random generator (FLAT block set), and a full screen bug.