Block Attack - Raise of the Blocks is another block fall game based on Tetris Attack.
Block Attack - Raise of the Blocks is a block fall game. Like Tetris Attack and Crack Attack, block are raising from the floor and the player must clear them before they touch the roof.
Blocks are cleared by making a line of three blocks in the same color horizontally or vertically, and blocks can only be changed horizontally.
The goal is to either get as much points as possible, get as much point in two minutes, clear all blocks in limited moves and clear a number of lines.
Two player slit screen is available. Two players can compete in Time Trial (who gets most points in two minutes) or Vs. mode where clearing more than 3 blocks trows blocks at the opponent.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New graphics
· Stats screen with play time, run time, win/loose record
· Theme support added
· New config format (old configs will be automatically converted)
· Fixed crash on close if now joypad was detected
· Now changes music while near death
· Score is recorded in Stage Clear and shown on the level select screen
· Default kyebind for player 1 changed to Arrows+RShift/RCtrl instead of using the keypad
· Garbage now changes between dropping left and right
· Minor AI tweak
· New save games format that saves more information about the board (such as gray blocks). (Unfortunatly backward compatibility is broken)
· Network play now shows gray blocks
· "scons install" is currently broken