Ymusk is a Perl/Tk mush client.
ymusk stands for Yenzie's Mush Klient. It is a mush client written in Perl, and it is built around the Net::Telnet and Tk modules.
It is meant to be a simple program which is easily customizable. Its features include logging, macro definition, speech filters, command history, and ANSI colors.
Here are some key features of "Ymusk":
· Mouse wheel support (new in v0.99).
· Three types of text scrolling: none, automatic or more-like (for those weaned on tinyfugue).
· Support of ANSI colors.
· Text filters - have your character speaks in pig latin, or in rot13, or, worse still, in French. Okay, so I was kidding about French. But pig latin and rot13 are really there, and they are nearly as incomprehensible. :)
· Logging function.
· Inline commands. If you know Perl, you can add any type of commands you may think of.
· Configuration file including worlds definition, setting of colors, margin and paragraph spacing, etc.
· ICQ-like GUI to manage pages.
· Possibility to call Perl directly from the input window.
· Multi-output screen offering a separated view of channel discussions, pages, game messages and IC text.
· Multi-input boxes for the multi-taskers among us.
· Clock telling you how much time you wasted on the mush. :)
· Spell-checking (for Un*x platforms only).
· Automatic warning when connection is lost.
· Forms to send @mail, pages and general (but usually long) stuff. Great for bboard posting and @descs.
What's New in This Release:
· Mouse wheel support has been added.