TinTin is a mud client that runs in console mode. TinTin should run on any unix/linux system (BSD, SuSe, Slackware, Debian, Mandrake, to name a few) and emulators, such as Cygwin for windows.
TinTin will also run on Mac OS X (OSX) 10.2 and higher. A windows port named WinTin (not to be confused with other Wintin clients) is available for those who do not use Cygwin.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· No advertisements for 2012, the world is about to end anyways.
· Optimized the mapper's path finding algorithm, significantly increasing performance.
· Added the #map vnum command to change the room's current vnum.
· #map link now requires the 'both' argument for a two-way exit to be created.
· Added support to #format for %f to print floating point numbers.
· Added roomweight to the #map get and #map set options. By default the weight of a room is set to 1.0 and can be anywhere from 0.001 to 1000. The path finder will favor rooms with a low weight.
· Added terrain as a searchable option to #map list, goto, find, and run.