SClient project is a mud Client for X windows.
It's designed to be easy to use, so even an newbie can use it without problems but yet so powerful that the most experienced mud addict will find it usefull!
Here are some key features of "SClient":
· Connection Wizard with autologin option
· Ansi support
· Command line history
· Font selection
· GTK+ 1.2.1 or later
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a segfault bug in aliases
· it's now possible to use `;` for in aliases, macros, triggers
· it's now possible to use regular expressions in triggers
· the change of font affects the whole application, not just the main window
· it now possible to insert words from the match for the trigger into the lines that are being sent out for the trigger in question.
· cleaned up some code, made it smaller and faster in some places.