Kmud project is a graphical MUD client for Linux and other Unix platforms.
It is a useful and easy-to-use program for all people that want a nice graphical interface instead of a simple telnet for playing MUDs.
It features a connection wizard/profiles, an automapper, aliases, triggers (also color triggers, regex support), an input history (with intelligent browsing), a split screen in the view history scrollback, numpad walking, speed walking, ANSI/vt100 support with color customizing, alternative input line and multiline input, a logging facility, auto login/auto reconnect, a programmable toolbar, MCCP (mud client compression protocol) support, and a plugin interface.
- connection wizard / profiles
- triggers (also color-triggers, regex support)
- input history (with intelligent browsing)
- split screen in view history scrollback
- numpad walking
- speed walking
- ansi/vt100 support with color customising
- alternative input line & multiline input
- logging facility
- programmable toolbar
- auto login / auto reconnect
- MCCP (mud client compression protocol) support
- plugin interface