A MUD client written with the GTK+ windowing toolkit.
Other standard features of mud clients (triggers, gags, macros, etc.) are also supported. It supports MCCP versions 1 and 2, and chat using the MudMaster and zChat protocols.
- Support for Perl scripting. Perl statements can be executed by entering them prefixed with "/", or functions can be defined and called.
- Several worlds can be opened simultaneously.
- Easy switching between worlds with the tabs or Perl functions.
- New text notification.
- Plugins to extend the basic functionality.
- Triggers and gags, using regular expressions for matching.
- Aliases, allowing you to substitute what you type with some other text.
- Macros for sending text or executing commands with a single keypress.
- Timers for repeated execution of commands.
- Hooks for executing actions when some events happen.
- Support for logging the output to a file, including optionally a timestamp.
- A function to send multiple lines of text and/or the contents of a file to the world.
- Speed-walking feature to ease walking around.
- Transparent background, or an image can be used as background.
- Associate notes with a world (with the use an included plugin)
- Direct chat with other users of KildClient or of other clients compatible with the MudMaster or zChat protocols.
- Supports MCCP (Mud Client Compression Protocol) versions 1 and 2, to compress data sent from the server and thus reduce bandwidth.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixed: the SSL handshake locked the interface. And KildClient would wait forever if it never completed, requiring a forced close.
- Fixed bug with some 256-color ansi sequences.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program to freeze when deleting a trigger or alias of a Word edited from the World Selector.
- If a plugin fails to load, any objects created by that plugin are removed.