A scriptable MUD client with many features.
KMuddy project is a scriptable MUD client with many features.
- MUD output displayer with ANSI color support
- MCCP v1/v2 (compression protocol)
- MSP (sound protocol)
- multiple connections within one instance
- configurable colors, short-cuts, ...
- split screen when viewing output history
- command history
- connection profiles
- quick connect
- auto-connect on startup
- configurable login sequence
- multi-line input
- word wrapping and indentation
- aliases (with regex support)
- triggers (with regex support)
- color triggers
- special-purpose triggers (sound, notification, ...)
- prompt-detection triggers
- test area for aliases and triggers
- alias/trigger groups
- profile settings
- session transcript
- action toolbar
- external scripting support
- macro keys
- variable support in external scripts
- triggers that redirect text to another window
- remembering positions of those windows between sessions
- triggers hooked to variables (executed when value changes)
- TAB-expansion of last words
- MXP (extension protocol) partial support
- internal scripting
- conditional triggers
- Plug-in support
- full color support
- rewrite triggers
- status variables
- support for gauges
- functions for string manipulation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a bugfix release.
- It fixes several crashes and other, mostly scripting-related problems.