Infinite Planes of Reality project is a text-only D20 MMORPG engine.
Infinite Planes of Reality is a next-generation MMORPG engine that enables interaction with text-only, ANSI telnet, and XML clients.
It has online/in-game world creation capability. It is D20 (OGL) and Java-based, capable of scalable worlds across distributed servers.
Here are some key features of "Infinite Planes of Reality":
· Support for multiple outstream formats (XML, Ansi)
· You can kill something
· A nice world to walk in
· A fair start
· server where the IPR engine is going to be installed, a MySQL server should run with:
· A database dedicated to the engine.
· A valid user with password access to this database.
· Java version 1.4.x should be installed in the environment variable PATH.