Fuzzball MUCK project is an advanced MUD server originally based on tinyMuck.
Fuzzball Muck is a networked multi-user MUD chat server. It is user-extensible, and newer versions support advanced features such as GUI dialogs, through close client-server cooperation with Trebuchet or other clients that support MCP-GUI.
This release adds some new MUF primitives, and contains a number of other changes and bugfixes, including a number of fixes for fatal errors.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove PCRE sources from the package (PCRE must be installed on your system).
· Made the definition for Pi even more accurate.
· Fixed a compile problem that conflicted with the creation of self-contained packages.
· Fixed advancedb starter database so that all Wizards are set M3, so that all programs actualy work.
· fbmuck is now 8-bit clean internally. See docs/8-bit for implementation details.
· Added EXT-NAME-OK? MUF primitive to support 8-bit object naming policy.