EmeraldMoo project is a series of patches to make LambdaMoo better.
EmeraldMoo is a series of patches to LambdaMoo.
It has three main purposes: To make LambdaMoo more modern and featureful, to make it a better RPG environment, and to make it a better virtual reality environment.
A moo is a text object oriented virtual reality environment which was originally created for teaching people over the net. Later, the people of LambdaMoo took the source code and improved it, making it into an almost full VR environment.
This moo would be based on the LambdaMoo source code, and would try to improve it to a full fun virtual reality environment, and not necessarily a text one. And of course it would be a more playable version for those of us who like RPG like games.
What's New in This Release:
· Changes in many include files adding autoconf2 support
· code_gen.c bjj patch (Removed a spurious EXPR_INDEX case left over fro m before x[$])
· eval_vm.c bjj patch(Finally made free_activation() take a pointer)
· execute.c bjj patch(Finally made free_activation() take a pointer)
· utils.c bjj patch(Finally made free_activation() take a pointer)
· execute.h bjj patch(Finally made free_activation() take a pointer)
· timers.c bjj patch(ree cancelled timers with free_timer() instead of f ree)