Dark Lands 0.19
Dark Lands project is an ANSI based RPG game.
Dark Lands is a multiplayer RPG made fully with ANSI graphics. The source code is in Pascal. Currently, this game has probably no point except exploring the areas and killing monsters. It can be used as a BBS door game.
Here are some key features of "Dark Lands":
· Door.sys, doorfile.sr and chain.txt support
· up to 115200 bps speed and up to 99 comports
· Easy setup and installation
· Local mode play
· 12 major races and over 60 subraces, including Humans, Dragons, Elf, Undead and Lycanthropes.
· 9 character alignement combinaison are possible
· 12 god to chose from, and player can be atheist
· over 100 different rooms
· over 15 monsters
· over 200 racial skills and 13 racial disadvantaged (most are still not implemented)
· Require a Fossil driver to work
· Online help system
· Players can build their own cities, raise armies and manage it
· And, best of all, this is emailware, just complete the form in the email section and you'll receive your registration key at no charge at all.
What's New in This Release:
· BBS independant operation (optionnal)
· Internal login system
· Max time on
· Daemon operation DPMI + Linux are now functionnal ports.
· Faster Disk i/o
· Sysop can disable the sysop keys in the setup. (security)