Calypso MUD project is a MUD (multi-user dungeon) framework.
Calypso is a MUD code base written in C. The goal is a code base capable of change and of adjusting readily to different ideas.
The motive is to improve a somewhat stale climate in which many of the MUDs today have to flourish.
It is a simple mud server written entirely in C, using TCP/IP for data transmission. It was my first attempt using a modular design for a project.
What's New in This Release:
· Mud core now completely independent from the library package!
· New library loading procedures, used with new command-line parameter
· Implemented special libraries
· Replaced control script with event script database
· Event scheduler in progress
· Autorun script added
· Autorun procedure fixed
· Background command-line parameter added