Battletech MUX project is a real-time, multiplayer rendition of Battletech.
Players take to the front lines in their very own mechs, tanks, and similar implements of destruction. F
eaturing an internal scripting language called SoftCode, game admins may sculpt their sites into whatever they can imagine, be it small-scale combat or massive, galactic conflict.
· Autoconf (required)
· libevent (required)
· Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Lots of fixes and tweaks:
· Replaced the muxevent event queue's with evtimer callbacks.
· Added mech_printf() to replace mech_notify(xxx, tprintf(xxx)) construction.
· Replaced @wait command queue system with libevent evtimer callbacks.
· Extended btmapemit()
· Extended btsetxy()
· Added btmapunits()
· Removed FUNCTION(xx)