AIME project is an Object Oriented (C++) MUD engine.
AIME is a C++ MUD engine with an OO design, designed to provide utmost flexibility for the designer to create complex worlds.
It has a fully-functional builder port, online interpreted specials code, and a flexible levels/quest/profession track system to allow the game owners to set up any world they can imagine.
The code is being designed to be a flexible mud engine capable of allowing builders to express their creative minds fully.
It will provide players a complex world that will be fairly straightforward to get into but allow for increasing complexity as the player progresses.
What's New in This Release:
· Better handling for proper noun grammer in routine game text
· Added shutdown confirmation to avoid inadvertent
· Fixed a bug with HideCommands that gave the full command when users typed abbreviations
· Many crashbugs and other bugs fixed
· A better pointer tracking system to help prevent pointers pointing to garbage
· Added keepalive packets to help detect lost connections
· Made timeout messages indicate timeout instead of quit
· Swapped help file checking around. It looks for files first, then command entries next
· Support for actions done to self
· Support for game port spectating and snooping
· Follow and lose capability added for players
· Added a helplog function to log help requests that did not have help files associated (to detect trends for help files that should be added)