TxSig project is a small signature rotator.
It can randomly pick from a directory of files containing fortunes or quotes. It offers a variety of features such as compatibility with files from 'fortune.' Users can generate their own quote files.
Here are some key features of "TxSig":
· Quotes chosen based on length
· Quotes chosen based on rating
· Multiple configuration files
· Multiple quote/fortune files
· 100% Compatability with standard fortune files
· Drop-in compatability with pine V 4.44
· Optional apending of .signature (or any other file)
· Uses only standard perl modules
· Tastes Good
· Possibly Sexy
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a problem with creating and updating the data.cnt file